Girl’s Night Out is a pretty small operation. We have 4 officers and 7 other board members. We rely on help from a lot of different people. Some are always there, some come when they can to do what they can. For that we are very grateful! If you are looking for a way to get involved in your community or looking for a way to give back to others, please consider helping us if you are able. If you aren’t sure how you can help, here are some ideas;
- Be a shirt sponsor. Sponsorship starts at just $50.
- Buy a candy bar. Or help us sell them. Candy bars are just $1. If you can take a box to work to sell, that would be great!
- Buy a Disney Raffle ticket. Or help us sell them! $10 gets you a chance to win 4- 1 day hopper passes.
- Buy a beer pallet raffle ticket (50 cases). Or help us sell them. Tickets are just $1. If you can sell these at work, please help us get rid of these tickets. Winner will be drawn at our Chili Cook-Off March 25.
- Be a contestant in our chili cook-off. Our annual Cook-Off takes place on March 25 at the Y-Knot Pub and Eatery in Elmhurst. Cook-Off will be held from 2pm-5pm.
- Attend our Chili Cook-Off. March 25, at the Y-Knot. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for kids under 12.
- Donate a basket for our big event on May 1. If you run a business or just want to put a basket together, we would love to have it! We would like to have all baskets no later than April 30 to get it labeled before the event. Please contact us if you would like us to pick it up.
- Be a vendor at our big event in May. We are still looking for vendors for our event. We’d love to have as many service based vendors as possible. If you have something to offer our guests to help pamper them, then you are what we are looking for! Contact us for a vendor form.
- Be a volunteer for our big event in May. This is a big one! The day of our big event, we need lots of hands to help us pull this off. We could use some people (that are able to lift) from 2:30-5pm to help the vendors in and out. We would also need same type of persons to help vendors load back up at the end of the night 8pm-9pm. We need volunteers to help us set up during the day. This involves writing, setting up tables, and any other thing that is needed. From 5-8 we need helpers that can move around and help clear tables, serve food, and generally run around all over the place. If one day of craziness sounds like it’s for you, then please give us a call! We’d love to have your help!
- Share our posts to help us spread the word. If no one knows about our events, then none of this will work. Please take a second to share this post to help us spread the word.
Thank you so much if you took the time to read this! If you have any questions or would like to talk to us to see if this is something you’d like to do, you can call us at 570-842-2960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.